Samantha Kitcoff, PA-C
Now accepting new patients
Samantha is a board-certified physician assistant with a Master’s degree in physician assistant studies from Indiana University (2015). Before joining Dermatology, Inc., Samantha worked as a dermatology physician assistant for 4 years in Memphis, Tennessee.
Make an appointment with Samantha
- Diplomate Fellow: Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, 2021
- Board Certification: National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants, 2015-current
- Indiana University: Master’s of Physician Assistant Studies, 2015
- Purdue University: B.A. in Chemistry, Minor in Biology, 2012
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Personal Info & Interests
- She currently resides in Carmel with her husband, one daughter and an Australian cattle dog.
- Enjoys international travel and spending time with family and friends.
- Other interests include trying new restaurants, listening to live music and saving the environment - one straw at a time.