Lauren D. Fahey, PA-C
Now accepting new patients
Lauren is a board-certified Physician Assistant with a Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant studies from the University of Saint Francis (2009). Lauren’s background training prior to joining Dermatology, Inc. was in Internal Medicine.
Lauren has been a Physician Assistant with Dermatology, Inc. since 2010. She is licensed by the State of Indiana as a Physician Assistant and is certified by the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants. She is an active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
Make an appointment with Lauren
- University of Saint Francis- Masters in Science in Physician Assistant Studies (2009)
- DePauw University- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Communications (2006)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Indiana Physician Assistant Licensure
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Indiana Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Personal Info & Interests
- Lauren grew up on the north side of Indianapolis
- Valedictorian of Bishop Chatard High School
- She currently resides in Fishers, Indiana with her husband, two children, and miniature golden doodle.