Christina Raynor, FNP-C
Christina is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner with a Master’s of Science in Nursing from the University of Indianapolis. Prior to joining Dermatology Inc., Christina’s previous healthcare experience spans across the lifespan from geriatrics, family practice, women’s health, dermatology, and most recently providing care to the most vulnerable population in the neonatal intensive care.
Christina has been working with Dr. Robert Huff since 2009. She worked as his medical assistant for four years prior to returning to school to further her education.
- Board Certified- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- University of Indianapolis- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Indiana University- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Indiana University- Bachelors of Science in Health Science
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Coalition of Advanced Practice Registered Nurses of Indiana
Awards & Membership
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society for Nursing
- Recipient of 2018 International Scholar Laureate Program Delegation on Medicine & Science
Personal Info & Interests
- Christina grew up on the southside of Indianapolis
- Christina has practiced in all levels of patient care; starting her healthcare journey as a certified nursing assistant in high school and has progressed up the nursing ladder to being a nurse practitioner.
- Christina loves to teach and is previous adjunct faculty with Ivy Tech Community College.
- She currently resides in Greenwood, Indiana with her husband, children, and toy maltipoo.