Dr. Christopher M. Bohyer, MD
Now accepting new patients
For over 10 years, highly skilled and board-certified Indianapolis dermatologist Christopher M. Bohyer, MD, has been helping patients enhance their natural beauty with cosmetic services.
A Montana native, Dr. Bohyer received his bachelor’s degree from Brandeis University in Massachusetts and attended medical school at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center.
After graduation, he finished a pediatric residency and served as the chief resident at Baystate Medical Center. He practiced primary care pediatrics in Boston for two years, during which time he became very interested in skin disorders. He relocated to Indiana to complete a dermatology residency at Indiana University.
During residency and since that time, Dr. Bohyer has worked with several experts in cosmetic dermatology to refine techniques to provide patients natural looking aesthetic enhancements.
Using only the safest and most effective non-invasive treatments available, Dr. Bohyer helps patients boost their confidence and success. Some of his most popular cosmetic services and aesthetic procedures include:
- Board Certification: American Board of Dermatology
- Residency: Baystate Medical Center, Pediatrics; Indiana University School of Medicine-Dermatology
- Medical School: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Indiana State Dermatology Society
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology
Looking for cosmetic treatments in Indianapolis?
Schedule a one-on-one consultation at Dermatology Aesthetics
We’re here to help when you’re ready to build greater confidence and get the look you want. Whether you’re new to cosmetic dermatology or a beauty buff, Dermatology Aesthetics can help determine which services and products are the best fit for your unique concerns.