Contact our call center 317-926-3739 between 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Thank you for choosing Dermatology, Inc. for all your health care needs. We are committed to the success of your medical treatment and care.
Be prepared to share the medical reason for requesting an appointment.
For verification, please have your insurance card available. You will also be asked for your date of birth.
If you have a preference of physician and practice location, please share that.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment at the check-in desk and prepare to fill out the patient information form (required for new patients and patients not seen within a year).
- Bring your photo ID and insurance card.
- You will be asked to sign the HIPAA and financial statment (at first visit only).
- Our physicians encourage their patients to bring a list of medications, surgeries and health history to each visit so we may incorporate the information into your personal health record.
- If your insurance plan requires a co-pay, that will be due at time of visit. We accept cash, check, Visa or MC.
- Services not covered under insurance require full payment at time of service.
We request 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Please call the main number, (317) 926-3739, during business hours. If after 4:30 p.m., please leave a voicemail at (317) 931-3903. Please be aware that cancelling your appointment with less than 24 hour notice may result in your account being charged a late cancellation fee of $25.00.
An automated courtesy call will be delivered 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This serves as a reminder and also provides the option to cancel your appointment if needed.
For Scheduling & Questions
- (317) 926-3739
- (317) 921-7478
- (317) 931-3939
- (317) 921-7473
After Hours Cancellation