Veneda has been a practicing RN since 1994 and a Nurse Practitioner since 2002. She has practiced at various levels in long-term care settings and private practices. She has experience with geriatrics, wound care, laser hair removal and chemical peels.
Sees patients at the following locations
Christopher G. Rehme, M.D.
- Indiana University School of Nursing: Masters of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Professional Affiliations
- Coalition of Advanced Practice of Nurses of IndianaIndiana State Nurses Association (ISNA)Sigma Theta Tau InternationalParkinson's Awareness Association of Central IndianaDermatology Nurses AssociationSociety of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Teaching or Other Positions
- Consultant for Amgen and NuetraDermPreceptor for nurse practitioner students from Indiana University